Get the Best Colors from your Copier
If your business relies on color printing to stand out then you should demand that you get the best prints possible. If you settle for less then you can be sure that someone else will outshine you when it comes to presenting. Getting the best color from your copier is easy to do as long as you know the steps you need to take.
The common mistake is to never consider the fact that your copier has a bunch of different settings. These are there to help make sure that you are able to get the most out of each and every print job that you produce. Many people never touch these settings, but they are the secret to getting the best prints you can get.
Following these steps with your office copier can help you start to get amazing color for your business.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
That’s all it takes to start getting amazing colors from your office copier. Don’t settle for less when it comes to your business.